Bronze & Sterling Silver Care
All of our jewelry is made to last centuries, but proper care is highly recommended to maintain their beauty. One of the best ways to keep your jewelry looking new is to wear it often! When not wearing, store your piece in a dry place, preferably in a plastic bag. Air and moisture will cause oxidization to the metal which makes is darker and more dull. A good jewelry polishing cloth is a fast and easy way to bring luster back to your piece. Follow these steps to minimize the natural tarnishing process.
- Keep you pieces dry and free from moisture
- Remove your jewelry before bathing or swimming
- Avoid applying lotions, perfumes or other sprays while you are wearing your jewelry.
- Wear your pieces often
- Store them in an air-tight container or bag
- Never get bleach or chlorine on your metal jewelry.
Special note for Bronze rings & bracelets
Rings and bracelets made from bronze can leave a green mark on your skin due to the buildup of moisture. This is a natural oxidization process that is not harmful in any way, and washes right off.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions! Email: email@example.com